Sunday, August 29, 2010

Feel like you're missing things on Facebook?


Feel like you're missing things on Facebook? You probably are! I have "fanned" (now "liked") several business pages on Facebook, yet after I've done so, I never see another thing from them, and have such trouble finding the pages again. It is only when I set up my own business page for my art that I discovered this is a problem on Facebook, and it's a fixable one.

Here's how:

1) Click on Home and make sure you're viewing your NEWS FEED page.
2) Go to the bottom right and click on "edit options".
3) Change the # in the "Maximum number of friends shown in Live Feed" box to 5000, and you will then see updates from those pages you have "liked", as well as from friends you thought had disappeared.

Hope this helps!

No comments: