Sunday, April 17, 2011

New Zazzle Store

Since Zazzle has now enabled us to have multiple stores under one account, I've finally opened another store! For my Artful Memory store, I'm featuring art and designs mostly on invitations. Also check out the new ArtfulMemory.Com website, where I'm featuring invitation designs from hundreds of Zazzle artists and designers. From birthday to wedding to baby showers, retirement, cocktail parties and more, we are selecting the best invitations we find out Zazzle to help make your event memorable.

I've also decided to update this blog more frequently with my photographs again. I'll try to share a new photo every day with you!

Here's a neat action shot of my German Shepherd I took recently:


He was chasing his ball down the hill and I caught him as he went airborne. You can see the full slide show of German Shepherd photos from this session on my website blog.

--Jai

No comments: