Friday, October 14, 2011

Whisper of Autumn


The wind is starting to blow, and I hear the whisper of autumn in the air.  Finally...after a long and hot summer here in Tennessee.  The first thing I love to do when the weather reaches more comfortable temperatures is get outside and take photos.  Last Sunday, my family and I stumbled upon a little gem here in Jackson -- the agricultural experiment station.  Lovely fall harvest displays filled with pumpkins and gourds and other neat things abound!  This is the display which greeted us:


I loved all the white pumpkins.  I've never seen a white pumpkin before!


And this knotty pumpkin was quite interesting:


I shot about 500-600 photos while we were there.  The flowers were amazing!  I have so much work ahead of me to get these all up on the new website.  Here's a sneak peek at one of them:


Visit this page, and go down to the bottom where you'll find links to my wedding invitations and stationery I created using this goldenrod flower image.

The day after we visited this facility and got tons of wonderful photos, we went to a friend's house to photograph her new baby colt.  So I'll have some horse photos up for you soon, too. :)

It was really nice after working so hard for the past month on the new website to get OUT of the office and spend some time in nature.  Tomorrow, we're heading downtown to photograph pets at the Pet Fest. I'm looking forward to seeing more of my furry friends again.  Being cooped up inside is for the dogs!

Check out all of the autumn harvest photos in this gallery on the website.  Also, I created a page to explain the three licensing agreements I now have in place.  And I'm offering a very generous grand opening discount coupon on digital downloads until November 15.  Visit my stock photo information page here to get your code.

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: