Thursday, August 18, 2011

Facebook Pets

I've been having some fun lately painting some of my facebook friends' pets.  


The first painting shown above features a pair of Cane Corso dogs, Ripley and Lucian.  I found two great head shots of them, and painted them together in one portrait.  This painting is available on prints here and merchandise here.


This is Harley the Shih Tzu.  He belongs to one of my long-time friends on Facebook and is spoiled rotten, from the sounds of things!  He is a beautiful example of the breed, and his painting is available on prints here and merchandise here.


And I couldn't resist doing this painting of Bunny the Kitten.  She is a sweet little calico, and was given her name "Bunny" because she hops around a lot.  Bunny's painting is available on prints here and merchandise here.

If you'd like to join my Facebook friends list, I may paint one of your pets as well!  Just click here and request a friendship.

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: