Wednesday, August 10, 2011

New Romantic Landscapes


I recently finished these two "romantic landscapes", as I call them.  I love peaceful and romantic scenes. These paintings are created using an impressionist style.  The first painting features lovers under a huge old tree. It's titled "Lover's Tree".  Check out the close up photo below:

 The Lover's Tree painting is available on a wide range of invitations, cards, and gifts in my shop.


I've titled this second painting "Secluded Stream".  It's a great place for a couple to meet and have an intimate moment. This painting is available on a variety of products here.

You can acquire fine art prints (plain, matted, or matted and framed) on paper and canvas in my other online gallery of work.

I plan on doing about 10 more of these romantic landscapes, for a total of 12 in the series. Hopefully I'll have them all done soon, as I'd love to offer everyone a new calendar in time for Christmas. :)

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: