Wednesday, January 4, 2012

DIY Wedding Invitations


I've been super busy this week creating a line of DIY invitations at ArtfulMemory.Com.  Check out the first invitation set I'm offering, Orange Rose.  I've created the Invitation, RSVP, and matching Save the Date card, along with a sheet of matching sticker seals.  I think this line will really appeal to the do-it-yourself folks out there, who want to save a little money and be able to add their own special touch to their invites.  I've left plenty of white space to add an emblem, more words, a photo, etc.

For a low purchase price, brides can receive a custom invitation made just for them, and they can print an unlimited number of invitations and cards.  The high-resolution 8.5"x11" JPG image file can easily be edited/added to and printed using any standard graphics software.  It can be printed on a home printer, or the image file(s) may be taken to a professional printer.

I plan on adding many more designs over the upcoming year, which will be different than the designs offered in the Artful Memory Invitation shop, for a totally unique and original presentation.

No comments: