Sunday, July 31, 2011

Matted Greeting Cards


This week, I began matting some of my greeting cards.  I'm listing them on Etsy for sale.  This first one I matted is a professionally printed 5x7" greeting card with my original white poodle painting.  I chose a mat with a lovely golden trim, which blends nicely with her fur colors in the painting.

These matted greeting cards are all matted in 8x10" size mats and are ready to drop into an 8x10" frame.  OR....if you really want to create a nice piece of art for your home or office, you can mat this in an 11x14" or larger complementary mat, and place in a larger frame.  These make great small works of art for your home and office, and all feature my original paintings and photos on these high quality greeting cards and/or my ColorSplash photo greeting cards.

Of course, you can always order the individual greeting cards and mat them yourself...BUT....you won't have the benefit of having my original artist signature on each mat!  That's right - each of these is signed and dated by yours truly, in either gold or silver ink.  Bookmark my Etsy shop, because I'll be listing more of these as I finish matting them over the coming weeks.  And you'll want to stay tuned for another little artsy-surprise I'm working on as well. :)

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: