Saturday, October 4, 2008

#80 Waiting for Santa - featuring a Miniature Pinscher


I shot this photo at the vets office last week. This is Scrappy - he's a Miniature Pinscher and he had his back leg in a cast. He was there to have surgery. Despite the fact he had a cast on, he was constantly moving...so it was hard to get a good shot of him. I finally managed to get the photo above. I love his "look"...his pose...it's like he was waiting for something to enter the parking lot, and he was intense about it. I *hate* the background. It's too busy. So I looked through my other photos, and when I saw this one of the Christmas present, the idea hit me - Scrappy could be waiting for Santa...with a little graphic work, anyway. :)



This is the end result....now available on cards and other products just in time for Christmas...and perfect for the MinPin lovers!

InJoy,
Jai

No comments: