Monday, October 6, 2008

Black Cat Deep in Thought

Allyson go this great shot of Pistol (our indoor cat) sitting in the sun recently. I never noticed the little pattern around the edge of his eyes before. It's amazing how a photo can help you notice things you didn't know were there!

Allyson found some craft doll hair in a drawer here. What in the world I was ever going to do with that hair, I don't know. I think it came in a lot of stuff I bought on Ebay once. Anyway, it's been here for years. Poor Pistol was snoozing in the living room chair last night, and Allyson thought it'd be cute to see what the hair looked like on him. Needless to say, Pistol looks less than thrilled!

Here Max is checking out Pistol's new "do". Pistol is looking even more ticked off now!

And here he finally escaped, ditching the hair and getting down behind the chair where he wouldn't be bothered. "I cannot believe you did that to me," he says, under his breath as he gives me the evil eye. :)

3 comments:

tr3nta said...

Beautiful black cat!!!

Kat Simpson said...

Great shots, Jai - those black pets are hard!

Iris said...

Great photos. Annoyed cat :)