Monday, August 3, 2009

New designs! Business Cards, Invitations & More

I've had a busy last couple of days...and I'm having a BLAST! I've now started doing some business card designs and invitation designs. Plus I was inspired while riding my bicycle for exercise to do this fun design for cycling lovers:


The Cycling design is available in different colors on a variety of shirts and other fun products. Great gift idea for the cycling nut in your family. :) See all of the products with the cycling design here.


I finished this vintage roses digital painting last week, and while it looks fabulous on all of the fun merchandise, I thought the design would work well on business cards, too.


This double blossom orange lily is one of my all-time favorites of the flower photographs I've published. I added the photo to my Zazzle store today, and thought it deserved to be shown on business cards as well. In addition, I created some invitations with this lovely photo, shown below.





For some reason this morning, I was thinking of olives. Which is odd. The thought of olives, however, is what prompted this super cool, elegant design, available on business cards (above) and invitations (below).





And I guess it was the butterfly I spotted right before mowing the yard that got my mind affixed on this design. I've created a lot of the butterfly products in a variety of styles and colors - great gifts for butterfly lovers! I especially love the business cards and invitations with this design.

Butterfly Cream Invitation postcard
Butterfly Cream Invitation by jaisjewels

As always, thank you for your ongoing appreciation of my designs, and for your continued support of independent artists!

No comments: