Monday, August 31, 2009

Trip to the Safari Park 2009


I hope you enjoy this photo journal of our trip to the safari park in Alamo, TN! We had a great time! Click on the photos to see them larger.

We were greeted by this fella. He's quite handsome, don't you think?

Aw...sweet...Momma and baby Zebra.
Uh oh, Momma Zebra wants treats...

Maybe I'll try the guy in the front seat...

Got food?

No treats? Phooey on you!

I was glad these Kangaroos were fenced...they probably would have been jumping all over the car!

Hello!

Taking a Sunday afternoon nap

Hey Dude, if I give you my Elvis look, will ya gimme a treat?

Yeah, I'm pretty and I know it!

Dude! I'm over here!

We thought this was a bale of hay...when we got closer, we saw it was a buffalo!

I'm backkkkkkkk!

You stay there, we'll stay here, and no none will get hurt.

Just got my hair done...whaddya think?

Hey Ethel...you see all these crazy people taking our photos?

I'm starting to think we shoulda gone to Hollywood!

Lucy, you really think we could be famous? Wow!

Can I have a little privacy puh-le-eze?


How many ya think I got in here? C'mon...go ahead and guess!

I am not responsible for her condition...I swear!

Admit it...you wish you had nails like mine!

I see some peacock feather earrings coming out of this deal. :)


If you won't open this lock, I'll just chew it up!

Hello, my name is Jerry. Got any carrots?

The highlight of the day...a one day old Caspian Mule. CUTE CUTE CUTE!

Hello. Goodbye. I can say more, but that's all you're gettin' today.

And you thought the three little pigs was just a fairytale.

A sheep sharing words of wisdom with a pig, who appears to be sleeping through it all.

They call me Santa Claus.

This spider monkey was quite friendly. He wanted to shake everyone's hand. A moment later, that little boy in the photo decided to lean over the rail and hang his head down. Oops...monkey apparently also liked to grab hair. Screaming ensued. Guess that's why they have that warning sign up there. Hmmmm.

All in all, it was a fabulous day! Hope you enjoyed the photos. :)

No comments: