Thursday, June 10, 2010

In the Garden | Pug Painting


Here's another painting in my "At The Dog Show" series. This little Pug was having some fun exploring the gardens outside at our local dog show. I captured several photos of him, and just completed his painting.

His owner told me he is still very young, and he would begin participating in dog shows later this summer.

Pug Fine Art PrintsPug Gifts

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: