Saturday, June 5, 2010

New Paintings!

It has been a c-r-a-z-y week but I have managed to get some new paintings done and put online!

New in my At The Dog Show series: "Arms of Comfort", featuring a Cocker Spaniel in the arms of his owner. Click here to view my At The Dog show series webpage and see more detail of this painting.


Next up, I was in a bit of a fruity mood....so I completed a couple of still life paintings of juicy oranges. Click here to see them in more detail on my website.


And finally, the last painting was a quick floral study I did of a Daffodil. I was still experimenting with different brushes in all of these paintings, and I finally nailed the look I was after with the Daffodil. See this lovely flower in more detail on my website.


Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: