Sunday, September 14, 2008

#74 Amazing Heights

This is a photo of one of the pine trees lining our driveway. A branch on this tree is now down, almost totally touching the ground after the high winds we have had all night. My neighbor has a small chain saw...maybe he'll be able to cut it later today.

This was another one of those designs that the verse just "clicked" with me right away. I was looking around at some articles on confidence a little while ago, and I found this statement which I particularly liked: If you believe in what you are doing and have the confidence that it will be successful, it doesn't matter what anyone else says, you can achieve it, even if you have failed many times before.

I need to repeat that to myself daily!

InJoy,
Jai




#74 Amazing Heights Small Poster

No comments: