Sunday, February 21, 2010

Bunny Rabbits, Flowers & Artistic Cat Paintings

I was thinking about Easter this week, and it dawned on me, I've NEVER painted a bunny rabbit! So I painted two this week.

The first bunny wears a sweet, colorful Easter bow tie. Appropriately titled "Easter Bunny". :)

The second rabbit is a wild rabbit, on his way into the forest, looking back to make sure no one is following him. This painting is titled "Over My Shoulder".

The third painting is a lovely pink daisy. Yes, I'm feeling "spring-y". :)

And the fourth painting...our ever popular cat Nikko poses as an artist with a beret and her jar of paint brushes.

Why don't you stop by the newly designed JaiArt.Com and browse my entire gallery? I offer fine art prints, cards and gifts, as well as coasters, cutting boards and more!

Be sure to stop in at GalleryJai.Com and check out my new paintings on apparel, from my Art Wear collection. I finally came up with a unique way to show off the art on shirts and such. I've created curled edges and a thumbtack... so each painting looks as if it's thumb tacked to the front of the shirts (and tote bags too!). I offer shirts for both people and your pets in the Art Wear collection.

No comments: