Sunday, February 14, 2010

New paintings


I've been working on some new paintings of my favorite subjects...my cats. :)

This first painting features Nikko, doing her morning grooming. All cat owners have seen this pose many, many times. It's amazing to me how agile these creatures are. And Nikko...well she's a bit on the chunky side...but she still manages to reach all the places she needs to. :)


In the second painting, my dear little Oreo is featured. I miss her so much. I thought this makes the perfect painting to release on Valentine's day. In the original photo, she had another toy clasped between her toes...I decided to give her a heart, because she will always have my heart. It is fitting that I gave the painting the name "Always Have My Heart", because it is so true.

I'm putting these paintings up on our photography website. Prints and gifts can be ordered through the links on the website.

No comments: