Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Daisies and Bluebirds | New Paintings



Still working on some simple designs this week for my new Sentiments Greeting Card line in my gift shop.

The first design is a painting of purple daisies and it's the art on a "can't wait to see you again" greeting card. The art is also available on other cards and gifts here.

The bluebird design is the featured art on a card with the message of "I appreciate your cheerful spirit". It's a super way to say "thank you" to someone who has graced you with their positive attitude! The art is also available on gifts.

In addition to finishing these designs, I just came back from a photo shoot with Shadow, a 6 year old Chihuahua who lives down the street from me. I hope I captured a few good poses...I'm especially looking forward to seeing his photo with a little stuffed duck toy - I think he will be the next subject in my Dogs With Toys art series!

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: