Thursday, April 1, 2010

Japanese Chin Dog Painting


About a week ago I shared the custom pet portrait of Archie, a Japanese Chin dog. His canvas arrived today and it turned out absolutely beautiful, as always.

I get so excited when the canvas print of one of my paintings arrives. First of all, it's like opening a Christmas present...unwrapping paper and paper and more paper to uncover the treasure within. But once the canvas is listed from it's box, it's even more thrilling, because the pet just jumps to life, right from the box. My daughter said it best -- "He looks so REAL! I just want to touch him!"

My custom digital pet portraits are created on
high-quality, gallery-wrapped Chromata Matte Canvas. And they are absolutely spectacular!

I've taken some photos of Archie's completed canvas print, shown next to some of my original acrylic paintings in my office. As you can see, the quality is excellent. For size reference, Archie's canvas is 8x10" in size and the larger painting next to his is 18x24".
Click on the photos to see them in closer detail.

So....are you ready to have your pet's portrait painted? Visit my custom pet portraits page for information and pricing.
http://www.jaiart.com/custom-pet-portraits.html

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow pet lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: