Friday, April 30, 2010

Magnificent Arabian | Horse Painting

I thought I'd finish out the month of April with a colorful and expressive horse painting. In keeping with the brighter color palette I used with the tulip from yesterday, I painted this Arabian stallion, and titled it Magnificent Arabian.

Arabians have always been a favorite horse for me. When I was younger, I dreamed of having my own black Arabian stallion. Hmmmm....maybe I will paint him next...:)

This Arabian horse painting is available as fine art prints (canvas and paper!) and on a variety of fun artsy gifts and cards.

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: