Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Chow Dog Portrait


More for the Chow Chow dog lovers out there! Painted from a photo I snapped of a Chow at the local dog show.

Fine art prints are available here and cards, mugs and other fun gifts with this Chow painting are available here.

This morning I experimented with some more of my dog show photos are created two other paintings using a different brush I haven't tried before. I really like the way they came out and I'll post them soon.

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: