Saturday, May 15, 2010

Yellow Ducky | Chihuahua Painting

How about some good news for a change? It's been a pretty crappy month for me so far, but despite it all, I plugged along on Shadow the Chihuahua's painting.

I painted Shadow with a yellow ducky toy which he really wasn't at all interested in, but the pose made a cute one for my Dogs With Toys series of art. :)

Little Shadow is sure adorable. He's just a tad overweight...too many snacks from the table, I'm sure! He's only about 12" tall. I do believe he's the smallest dog in our neighborhood!

I think Chihuahua lovers will enjoy his cuteness on these great gift items.

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: