Thursday, May 20, 2010

Pomeranian Painting

I couldn't resist doing another painting of this sweet little Pomeranian. I know she looks bigger than life here, but she's only about 9 pounds. She's just a tiny fluffball! Her cream colored fur is simply gorgeous, and I love her perky little ears.

This painting is available on paper, canvas, and a range of artsy gifts for the Pomeranian lover.

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey this is really good, just wondering what medium you used?
AWesome work :)