Thursday, July 24, 2008

#14 Peanut Butter & Oatmeal Muffin...YUM!

Oh how YUMMY and HEALTHY too! I made these muffins on Sunday. DELICIOUS. FILLING. And even good for you! It involves one of my favorite ingredients...bisquick! I love that stuff. I love making neat things with it. I actually have a stash of cool muffin recipes using it. This one involved the trial and error of combining two recipes to make one. I was very pleased with how they turned out.

Of course I had to take a photo. I even made up some recipe cards (greeting and note cards with the recipe inside) on our new site http://www.JaiCards.Com. Go check it out if you have a moment...there's not a whole lot of choices there yet, but there will be by the end of a year!

InJoy,
Jai

---Oh? You want the recipe? Well SURE...I'm happy to share!---

2 cups of Bisquick Baking Mix
1 egg
1/4 cup sugar
1 cup milk
3 tablespoons of peanut butter
3/4 cup of quick cook oatmeal

Grease or line 12 muffin cups. (for larger muffins, use only 10 muffin cups).
Mix all ingredients until well blended. Bake for 15 minutes at 400 degrees.

*For added flavor and color, sprinkle cinnamon
and sugar on top of each muffin before baking.
**For added sweetness, you can add 1 teaspoon of vanilla into the mix.

No comments: