Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The Kittens Return...#12 Dreaming and #13 Niko, A Wild Kitten Portrait

Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be, because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.

The kittens have returned to the porch! The first photo shown here is Oreo. She and Rowdy had been asleep and I interrupted by laying on my stomach on the concrete to get some photos (the positions we'll get in to get that "right" shot!). She was still kind of out of it here, and looked like she was a bit off in dreamland. "Someday, yes someday, I'll be a big kitten and I'll go anywhere I want and catch mice just like my Momma..."


And now for the second photo. I finally was able to get close enough to Niko to capture him in a picture. Oh, he was NOT happy though. This was the best face he made for me this morning. Check out the 3rd photo below - not a very clear picture, but you get the drift of his "mood" toward me being there with a big ole camera lens in his face! :)

InJoy, Jai


4 comments:

Z-ville said...

The kittens are darling -- you're right, the little guy is definitely not a happy camper!

Kat Simpson said...

great photos - I adore Oreo. Kat

365DAYSINHEMETVALLEY said...

They are beautiful kittens -- I really love Oreo, she reminds me of our first cat -- Petty.

Iris said...

Ohhhh - LOVE the cute kitties. And Oreo is definitely a winner!