Tuesday, July 15, 2008

#3 Got Wheels?


This photo was taken right after Allyson and I got our new camera. We were actually waiting and stalking birds. My neighbor feeds the birds at the big tree right between our two lots. Seemed the birds knew what was up, so they all disappeared. In order to not call this venture a total waste of time, I turned around and started playing with the zoom, shooting some other things.

This is a shot of my neighbor's carport, right after he changed out his motorcycle tires. He left the old ones propped against the wall. I thought the black color of the tires looked quite striking beside his wife's beautiful flowers! (Click the photo to see the larger version.)

InJoy,
Jai

P.S. Cards and prints are available here, or purchase the royalty-free stock photo here.

No comments: