Sunday, February 15, 2009

Never Forgotten


Thousands of years ago, cats were worshipped as gods. Cats have never forgotten this.

Signed Print Available Here

Cards and Other Products Available here.

This is a photo of Mr. T. There is some speculation as to whether Mr. T is a Ragdoll. According to the research I've done and various websites I've visited such as SolidRagdoll.Com, it is my determination he is what is called a solid black mitted Ragdoll cat.

Regardless of that, it doesn't matter to me really what *kind* of cat he is for sure --> what matters to me is finding his owner here in South Jackson, TN, or finding him a home...this cat doesn't need to be an outdoor cat...he needs a good, loving home where he can thrive indoors. He's very loving toward us, follows us around, wants to be petted, and likes to sit on laps.

My cats are not accepting him into their little pack - I don't know how he would do with another cat in a home. He tries to play rough if you tickle his belly aggressively or mess with his back feet...since he is so strong, I wouldn't recommend he be alone with young children as the rough play might hurt them. He isn't fond of my German Shepherd - but then the dog charges toward him like a maniac (no surprise there with Max!), which I'm sure is scaring him to death. He would probably get along with a docile dog after a period of "getting to know one another".

No comments: