Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jewelry Lessons, One Irritated Cat, and One Sad Dog

I know, I've been really lax in posting. I've been getting ready for my jewelry show which opens March 1, 2009 at http://www.artjewelryshow.com. Thanks to Allyson, I have a few new photos to post!

Here's Oreo, checking out Mom's semi-finalist winning entry on http://www.jewelrylessons.com. My heart necklace Revelation became a semi-finalist in the 2009 Valentine's Day contest. Oreo has decided she likes this website, and she might even want to take some jewelry lessons herself. I'm *sure* she would do wonders with wire and beads...:)


Nikko, on the other hand, is really irritated with the cold weather and high winds. Here she is, sitting on the neighbor's roof, trying to get as close to the sun as possible. Check out that look on her face! NOT HAPPY!


And here is Max...giving the ole German Shepherd pout he's famous for. He is tired of all the attention these kitties get, and with one in the house *at the computer with mom*, it just did him in. Poor Max....:(

No comments: