Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Basset Hound Designs



Captured photos of this great fella at the dog show this weekend, a beautiful Basset Hound. I turned him into a pop art design (you can have your pet's image made into this cool art too!) and made several designs featuring him. The first two I've shown here are Christmas designs. View a variety of fun gifts with this design here.


Check out the neat products featuring this Basset Hound Christmas design here.


And here's a colorful "year round" design featuring this big guy here.

I'm looking forward to working all the fabulous breeds we photographed into great designs for the holiday season! My favorite products I've been able to create with one of my new Christmas designs are the mugs and steins. They look simply smashing, and I'm excite to develop a full line of dog, cat, bird and wildlife breeds in this fashion for the holiday season!




No comments: