Sunday, May 10, 2009

Miniature Pinscher Dog Design & Tree Frog Design


I Love Tree Frogs Tote Bag

It rained again. Yep. What - we've had about 2 solid weeks of this? So, the studio is once again flooded. Which meant yesterday was a work-upstairs-on-the-computer day. So I created some new designs for you! The first shown here is my "I Love Tree Frogs" pop art design. Shown above on a tote bag, but available on SO MANY MORE cool products in the Love Beat shop, both image-only and with the words. Also available in my Zazzle shop on more cool products.


Miniature Pinscher Modern Wall Clock

And then I created this cool pop art style design featuring a Miniature Pinscher. Also available on so many exciting products, both with and without words. This is a dog I photographed at a vets office...his name is Scrappy and he was just the CUTEST! He made for a fabulous, colorful design for the Min Pin lovers of the world. :)

While I was working on Scrappy's design, my daughter Allyson (who is now LISTING and SELLING her cool jewelry in my Etsy Shop *all by herself*!) comes in with one of the cats and announces to me there is a lizard outside. I'm like "yeah...so?" She informed me I had to come get it...the cats were after it and it had to be rescued. Sigh.

So off I go to try to catch this lizard and take him where the cats can't see him. He was way too fast, and escaped under the lawnmower. I go to move the lawnmower & something crosses my foot. Daughter squeals when I jumped back, saying she hoped it wasn't a snake (I did tell you about the long snake on our house wall a week or so ago, didn't I? *Neighbor Bill had to get it - I do NOT do snakes!*). I pulled the mower back further and it was a HUGE frog that had jumped across my foot. The lizard skee-daddled away, so I got the frog, and took him off to let him go.

Later, I was outside, and there are two of the cats - both staring at something. Lo and behold - *another* frog. Had to rescue that one too.

Right before bed, Allyson says as she looks outside "Mom...um what is that in the yard that Nikko is staring at? It's big and it's looking back at her". Oh my. I open the door and go out with a flashlight, and lo and behold, it was an *armadillo*! It slunk off into the brush - I think it's under Bill's storage buildings. :)

Never a dull moment here. And you wonder why I love to paint animals? They're *everywhere* here...it's my LIFE! :)

P.S. Want your pet's pop art painting on products for you? Visit my custom pop art pet digital painting page!

No comments: