Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Love Hamsters?

Then you'll love these new designs I've just released! They all feature the same art, but have been designed for several holidays. Take a look:


Adoration (Hamster)


Hamster Heart w/Green


Hamster Love


Hammy Valentines Day (Hamster)


Hammy Birthday! (Hamster)


Hamster Christmas


Hamster Christmas II



As you can see, I've been havin'a a Hammy Good Time this week! :)

I'm also expanding my product offerings - I've opened two MyTinyPet outlets at Printfection to offer even more of a variety of shirts, and two really cool other products which look fabulous: Glass cutting boards and Coasters! I hope you'll bookmark these two shops:

My Tiny Pet - main shop - inventory coming soon!

And the My Tiny Pet Christmas Shoppe - featuring just Christmas holiday designs.

No comments: