Monday, May 11, 2009

West Highland White Terrier Pop Art Design


West Highland White Terrier Greeting Card

This morning I completed this pop art Westie design. It's available in two different styles, as shown here. The style above is available on apparel, cards, mugs, gifts, posters, buttons, etc. in my Love Beat shop here.

The style below is also available on apparel and a wide variety of other products here.


West Highland White Terrier Large Poster

I really like the variety of cool colors in this second design! I think it turned out very well. Both styles are also available on other products in my Zazzle shop.

Remember, if you want your pet's pop art portrait made and put on cool products for you to purchase, please visit my custom pop art pet portrait page on my website. I can color your pet in any shade you'd like, just as shown in the above. Purple, pink, blue, green, yellow, etc...just name it!

Plans for the rest of the day...well, I just stumbled on this adorable photo I have of a hamster...one who's kind of overdone it on the eating. :) I think he would make a fabulous addition to my 365 Pet Paintings series! If the studio is dry enough, I think I may work on a painting of him today. Remember, if you'd like to commission a custom pet painting in oil pastel, I do offer that and for very reasonable rates! Just visit GalleryJai.Com to see examples of my work and read about the custom painting I can do for you.

P.S. I know several of you have nominated your pets for inclusion in the series - I haven't forgotten you! Just running a bit behind due to my flooded studio I've been dealing with.

No comments: