Friday, May 15, 2009

It's Dog Show Day!

It's been a BUSY BUSY BUSY week here. I've completed several cool pop art designs this week. take a look at these!


Bulldog II


Bichon Frise


Bichon Frise II

One of the coolest are these colorful wall clock designs:


Bichon Frise II Modern Wall Clock

On top of that, I'm getting ready for Christmas. That's right, I'm working on a slew of Christmas designs in my Love Beat Shop. My favorites are the ornaments. Slowly but surely, I'll have all the dog breeds up. In fact, my daughter and I are on our way out the door to attend a dog show, where I plan to get tons of spectacular photos. :)

And...I've taken on one more BIG challenge...something I've wanted to do for many years. My new website, CafeFur.Com, is a website I've set up to gather the best of the best Cafepress and Zazzle artists of animals and birds. Slowly but surely, I'm setting up all of the categories with links to some fabulous art.

If you're an animal/pet/wildlife artist who has your work on products at either location, and you want to be included in this new massive website I'm developing, drop me an email with a link to your shop so I can add your store to my list. In looking at the links which are already "live" on the site, you'll be able to see the type of art I'm featuring on this site. I'm being very particular, with a focus on fine art more so than sayings and graphic designs.

Off to play photographer to the gorgeous paws we have in town this weekend. Have a great one!

No comments: