Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Pug Portrait

I captured several photos of this adorable Pug at a recent dog show. He loved posing for us! I thought his little purple bandana was just too cute! I decided to do a digital airbrush painting of him...and this is how it turned out:

I left the purple bandana on him in the painting because I thought it really showed off his personality. I didn't paint the leash, however, as I thought that took away from the work. He was such a cutie! Of course my daughter was like "I want one!" the whole time we were there. If she had her way, she'd have one (or more!) of every animal we've ever seen. :)

This Pug portrait is available as prints and on products in my online shop. To commission a painting of your pet, please visit my commission page on my website.

No comments: