Saturday, March 21, 2009

The Plan for the 365 Cat Paintings

The main reason I'm doing the 365 Cat Paintings is for publication in my book I'll be releasing, tentatively titled The Year of the Cat: 365 Cat Paintings, Original Art by Jai Johnson. Why did I choose cats? Because they are more challenging for me to paint than any other animal! I love challenges, plus I figured I'd get *very good* at painting cats by the time I'm done.

I am painting mostly my cats for the book, but will also include any commission works of other cats in the book. You can commission your cat's painting for a discounted rate here.

All of the original paintings are available for sale - they are purrfect for the cat collector! Anyone purchasing 5 or more original paintings from me will also receive a free copy of the book upon publication.

No comments: