Saturday, August 16, 2008

Lady

Lady has been feeling left out because we've been taking so many photos of the kittens...so here she is in her own feature!


She's so sweet!


Very attentive.


I even made up a greeting card design featuring her. :)

Here she is laying in her favorite spot on the driveway. I've been trying to think of a good theme for her and I figured getting older is appropriate. She used to be solid black and each year, she gets more white on her face, feet and belly. The inside of the card featuring this image reads: Happy Birthday (from one old dog to another). :)

InJoy,
Jai




#54 Getting Older Greeting Card

3 comments:

Z-ville said...

That's a cute card, Jai. She's a pretty ol' gal.

Kat Simpson said...

Excellent Verse, Jai - really nice! Sending a link to my sister :)

Iris said...

Oh I like this one - and I mostly feel the way she looks :)