Monday, August 4, 2008

#34 Traffic!


We had a BALL yesterday photographing the kittens! I have several humorous shots like this one. Which is good - after the past couple of days, I needed a good laugh (don't ask!). And laugh I did...so hard I cried. Now I know why God made kittens....:)

This one has been turned into a "Thinking of You" greeting card which reads: I'd come see you more often...but the traffic makes me scream! Thinking of You".

You can see the actual card below. Hope this one makes you smile like it did me!

InJoy,
Jai




#34 Traffic Greeting Cards (Pk of 10)

4 comments:

Z-ville said...

Jai, we're on the same wave length -- take a look at my first blog picture for today!

Iris said...

LOVE it!

Michael said...

This is taking on a life of it's own. I'm really proud of you for your creativity in taking a photo and turn it into a masterpiece.

Love you,

Michael

Anonymous said...

awww cute!

arlene,
Silverdale florist