Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Anticipating Christmas

Is my dog the only one who picks a strange item for a favorite toy?

My 11 year old mixed breed dog, Lady, has chosen a small red Santa hat for her favorite toy. I'm assuming at one point it was on a stuffed animal. She is absolutely obsessed with it! We had to remove the cotton ball from the tip of the hat, as we were afraid she'd swallow it.

This painting is titled "Anticipating Christmas", as we feel Lady wants it to be Christmas year-round, and that's why she chose the hat for her favorite toy.

The painting is part of my "Dogs With Toys" series of artwork. If you'd like to submit your dog for inclusion in the series, please read my news page to see how you can do so.

Want to have your pet's portrait painted? Visit my custom pet portraits page for information and pricing.
http://www.jaiart.com/custom-pet-portraits.html

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow pet lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: