Saturday, March 20, 2010

Lion Portrait

Lions are my favorite "big cats". Perhaps because my birthday is in August, and I'm a Leo. :) Or it could be that I just love the regal nature of this wild cat, and I aspire to have the calm, confident, and secure nature these creatures seem to exude.

In my living room hangs a neat piece of lion artwork - not created by me. Ever since it's been there, I've want to create a painting worthy of comparison, which features a lion. I'm pleased enough with this painting, I believe it can easily hang in concert with the other, and the two will compliment each other exquisitely!

Fine art prints, cards, and other gifts featuring this lion portrait are available from my website.

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow animal lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: