Saturday, March 27, 2010

First Light | Magnolia Painting | TBA Winner

Wow, what a busy week! Lots going on this week, but I still found time to get outside and photograph some of our spring blooms.

This is a painting of one of our pink magnolia blossoms in my neighbor's yard. I titled it "First Light", as the sun gently poured over the petals, giving the flower a sweet yellow glow.

And I was quite honored to receive a Today's Best Award from Zazzle.Com yesterday for this piece of art.

Hopefully with the spring season upon us, I'll have more floral paintings to offer. You can order prints and merchandise of First Light from my website. The mugs with this image are exceptionally beautiful, and would make a great Mother's Day gift. I also designed a Mother's Day card. :)

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: