Sunday, March 7, 2010

Dixie Lane Magnolia Painting

In a rush today...must go to job #2. Before I left, I wanted to finish this flower painting.

Down at the other end of Dixie Lane, there is a gorgeous magnolia tree, which makes the largest blooms I've ever seen! This is a painting of one single bloom, its beauty now forever preserved. :)

Canvas prints, cards, gifts, etc are available via my website.

Okay, must run! Once again, thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: