Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The time has come


I hated to make this announcement this week- but unfortunately the time has come. My studio expenses have increased over the past year, and I've held off on raising prices - but there comes a time when I simply can't ignore it anymore. That time has come.

Prices on custom pet paintings and on limited edition prints will go up on April 12, 2010. I've tried to give enough notice so those of you who are teetering on the edge of ordering will have ample time to secure your custom pet portrait or make your purchase of a limited edition prior to the increase.

Since Zazzle has been producing more sales than anticipated, the prices on my art merchandise there will remain the same - at least until the end of the year and then the shop will be reviewed.

So - here's your chance - if you've been thinking about having a custom pet portrait created, now's the time! My pet portraits (as shown in the photo here) are available on 3 canvas sizes: mini, medium and large. They make awesome gifts for yourself or someone else. In fact, the commission art I've just completed is going to be a Mother's Day gift for a very special lady. Mother's Day is May 9, 2010, so there's plenty of time to have a custom pet portrait created of your mom's favorite dog, cat, bird, or other pet before the big day!

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow art lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: