Friday, March 5, 2010

Tug of War Cavalier King Charles Spaniels Painting

On of my twitter friends contributed an adorable image of her two Cavalier King Charles Spaniels playing with a toy for my "Dogs With Toys" series.

This is Henry and George, playing tug of war with each other - one of their favorite things to do, according to their owner.

I found it interesting creating this painting which is focused on the dogs from above. I kind of like the unique look which ensued due to the different angle of focus. This is a fun image, not just for Cavalier owners, but for all dog lovers who enjoy watching their dogs have fun with their playthings. :)

So what kind of toys does your dog like? Share your dog's photo playing with balls, stuffed toys, squeaky toys, plus toys which aren't considered a traditional dog toy, and your dog could be chosen to be in the "Dogs With Toys" series of artwork! Visit my news page to see how.

Want to have your pet's portrait painted? Visit my custom pet portraits page for information and pricing.
http://www.jaiart.com/custom-pet-portraits.html

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow pet lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: