Wednesday, March 10, 2010

German Shepherd Painting

I hope you guys don't get tired of my German Shepherd paintings. Max is my built-in model, and I love to do paintings of him!

This is a traditional portrait of him which I completed yesterday. Since he has a lot of blue colors present in his fur, I painted him with a simple blue background.

Actually I planned on making this a montage painting, with two other views of him in addition to this close up face view. Unfortunately, I messed something up and it didn't work the way I planned...so I'll have to try that project again sometime. In the meantime, I'm pleased with this head portrait of him. He looks very regal. :)

Want to have your pet's portrait painted? Visit my custom pet portraits page for information and pricing.
http://www.jaiart.com/custom-pet-portraits.html

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow pet lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: