Tuesday, March 2, 2010

My Yellow Friend German Shepherd Painting


Yesterday I finished this painting of Max, my German Shepherd, with his favorite toy - a stuffed Garfield. He's slept with this toy since he was 10 weeks old. He carries it with him *everywhere*. If he gets nervous, the first thing he does is find his Garfield and snatch him up. It's like a security blanket to him, and is truly his best friend.

This painting titled "My Yellow Friend" is part of my new series I'm working on this month titled "Dogs With Toys". Your dog could be chosen for the series! Read my news page to see how.

And here's an extra treat for my blog visitors today. I finally captured some photos of a couple of our bluebirds. I've been trying for a few months to photograph them. I still wish I'd have been able to get closer to them, but these are some fun shots anyway. Hope you enjoy seeing them!


No comments: