Saturday, March 20, 2010

Little Cheerleader Receives Award!

I'm thrilled! Little Cheerleader, a painting of a Pomeranian with a favorite toy, has received a Today's Best Award from Zazzle.Com. Thanks Zazzle, you made my day!

This painting is also going to be the book cover for the Dogs With Toys book, which will be released later this year.

So what kind of toys does your dog like? Share your dog's photo playing with balls, stuffed toys, squeaky toys, plus toys which aren't considered a traditional dog toy, and your dog could be chosen to be in the "Dogs With Toys" series of artwork! Visit my news page to see how.

Want to have your pet's portrait painted? Visit my custom pet portraits page for information and pricing.
http://www.jaiart.com/custom-pet-portraits.html

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow pet lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: