Monday, March 22, 2010

Be Strong | White Squirrel Photo


In addition to painting, I also spend quite a bit of time on my photography. This morning I've been waiting to hear back from a client who commissioned a painting of Archie the Japanese Chin, and in the meantime, I decided to finally create a design with my photo of our neighborhood white squirrel. It's amazing what inspiration can come from these wild creatures. Immediately when I saw the photo of this albino squirrel with his front paws in the position they are, I thought of "Be Strong". Above is one of the products available in my Zazzle shop. To see all the products with this little fella, visit his very own section in my gallery.

Thanks so much for stopping in to view my work and for sharing my website with fellow animal lovers! Comments are always welcome.

InJoy,
♥ Jai
http://www.jaiart.com
Enjoy my mini art gallery on the front page, and shop for limited edition prints, cards, and gifts with your favorite paintings. Be sure to read the news page for upcoming series, events, contests, and more exciting things!

No comments: